One specially for Vday!!
1) How did you celebrate Valentine's day?
- Went to work, told all my dates that I am going out with someone else.
2) Ohhh, presents??
- Sweets, Chocolates, a small bouquet of flowers.
3) Who did you meet?
- I met someone after midnight. Does that count?
4) What do you think of Valentine's Day?
- Annoying. I will go to hell for all the lies.
5) What's L-O-V-E to you?
- "Love is when you place your happiness in the happiness of someone's else." Thus, it is an annoyance. The idiot would be stuck in my head and I can't focus.
6) How would you confess to the person you love?
- Be extremely nice or nasty. Or simple tell the bugger that I love him and I can't get him outta my head, then he will be troubled by it. And somehow, I won't be bothered by him in my head anymore ^^ mwahahaha.
6) Make a wish.
- Get the dodo outta my head so I can focus.
7) Tag 5 people!
- Err.. whoeva who read this post.