8/12/2010

Sad Stuff:
- Scanner/printer down
- No more table to work on
- No more peace/privacy (Yeah, the sis is back)
- Got a whole bunch of markers, then realized that I forgot the impt colors
- Pple not being able to make it to the AS shoot
- Pple who shouldn't know each other, actually know each other.


Hmm, that's isn't so bad. After typing everything out, I realized that it isn't such a long list at all.
Wow, I am happier now =)

Happy Stuff:
- Finished up all the assignments due in Aug
- Gonna work throughout the weekdays next week = more money
- Even if I have to draw on the floor, it is better than drawing while standing on the moving mrt
- Majority of the AS team can make it to the shoot
- If all else fails, I have my color pencils and camera phone (Yea, who needs a scanner.)
- I have a roof above my head
- I am not starving (actually I am hungry.)
- There are people who wants to study, and there are people who wants a job -- I get to do both.
- Yeah, I just want to have more happy points than sad ones.
- It's the chinese 7th month! Lots of "good brothers" wandering around for company. Yeah, you are never alone..=) bwahahaha