Took on more work and realized that the deadlines for all of my assignments are coming. =_=
Thought that I could stay up late and juggle everything nicely, finished 2 out of 3 assignments. Then I realized that my left eye is swollen. =_= Whyyyyyyyyyyyy....... there are people who don't sleep at all and they look fine! Bleh..
I realized that sometimes, distractions tend to appear at the same time.
Perhaps it is FB's fault, i don't know. Perhaps I had been online too often.
I had always been hiding and dodging. Perhaps I had found what is important, that is why I am not tempted to toy with trouble.
A friend told me, "The impression that I get off you, is that you are playful, yet something is restraining you." Yeah, I have that bit of common sense left to never plunge into the deep end.
Love me, but just never ever in that way.
=) Another senseless entry.