Things that are bothering me:
- Angel Sanctuary Costume Design
- Yusri Sensei's Homework (couple drawing)
- Unfinished paintings and drawings piling up on my desk
- Training N at work and work itself
- Gotta sms my hairstylist my no.
- Get ingredients for potluck next week
- Install gundam on psp
- Install windows and install L4D2?
- Arrange CNY visiting on the 20 feb
- Arrange Shunfa's birthday outing...... all dates seem impossible
- Find out who sent me roses, or perhaps not. (whoever you are, thanks for them but next time pls leave a name and not a question mark. And yesh, whoever you are, I love you too. Maybe not in your way, but yeah I am sure our friendship rox.)
Is that all? Is that all? I still feel like there's something missing...
- Ahh.. chocolates for valentine day =)
I need more sleep. I look hideous... dark circles and outbreak.
Zzzzzz. Grr, I feel more stressed looking at this list. Now who said that letting it all out would make me feel better?