So I went home and reflected on what I had for the entire day:
Morning Appetizer: Ham Sandwich and an Apple
Breakfast: Spaghetti
Lunch: Wanton Noodles (Honestly, the portion was small!)
Dinner: A mac-chicken burger and a chocolate muffin, and some beehoon
Misc Snacks: A small cup of chips
Supper(while i am typing this): California maki sushi
The highlight of my day:
I was going around the classrooms at the end of the day, collecting stuff from the night classes.
There were only a few more classes left... thus it was very quiet. Silent enough for me to hear scratching sounds as I walked pass a dark empty classroom. Naturally, I happily stopped and looked in, thinking that I would catch some student pranking around.
The room was empty.
Then I saw a small bag on the floor. Wanting a better look, I moved to turn on the lights... But my eyes spotted the pale figure before my fingers reached the switch.
A tiny boy with super WHITE skin and HUGE black eyes was huddling behind the teacher's chair. The first thing that came to my mind was "Oh shit, he looks like miniature Ju-On."
He was also too young to be a student at the centre.
Yeah, and he just keep staring at me while I was trying to decide if he was human or ghost.
Fun huh?