I am almost done with my first week of work!!
I braved the crazy rain today to get to textile center to get the zips for Duo Maxwell's costume.
Got drenched even though i had an umbrella.
Can't wait to get his clothes!!! This is the first time i am excited bout getting a costume.
CK and I went to the Ancient Egyptian exhibition at the omni theatre. Honestly, there isn't anything much to look at.
Haha, here are the pictures:
The entrance
The mummy's coffin
Painting on the wall
Containers that contain the artificial organs
A contest slip box, that reminds me of the yugi-oh puzzle box
I am sure you can tell that this is a statue of a cat
Me - I did not realize that i was that short
Ck trying to interact with the exhibition
Me acting stupid
We wandered to the telescope shop and found Astronaut food - this packet contains the icecream that they eat in space
This is how it looks like - crushed Astronaut icecream.
It is crunchy(hard actually) and if you put it long enough in your mouth without chewing, it would eventually melt and taste like very milky icecream.
Bwahahaha, we found this in the shop at Science centre. An arena for thumb wrestling.
LOL, with this, ck you can no longer cheat with your index finger. =p
That's all! Zzzzz