Ah La La~
I am back!
Flashbox sux doesn't it?
I could never get it loading properly.
Sorry to the ninja people, but i guess i would only be able to send u guys the pics after the chalet.
The remaining days of this week, i gotta rush to finish my costume for Airgear.
(^-^) I will bring the dress to show u on sunday. It is so short that at first glance, everyone had thought that it was a shirt.
The whole of next week, i will be moving into my fyp mate's house. We gotta rush our fyp before 14th dec, because one of my fyp mate is leaving the country then.
Oh well~ there goes my plan to finish watching Saiunkoku Monogatari.
And i won't let irresponsible people ruin my day.
Go get a life.
I am damn happy with mine.
But i know you hate yours.