4/24/2007

I had always been very dependent on someone.
Even when i am writing this, i am tempted to address this to him, just like the emails that we used to exchange. Oh well, stuff changes. There almost isn't a shred of that once dependent me now.
It was easy to be cruel or cold to others back then, because there wasn't anything for me to lose.

Now, i realized that my decisions and words does not only affect myself and the other person who is directly involved, but those around us as well.
It shall be resolved soon.

|Yawn|
I can't be left to do the role of the "nice, dense, submissive, girl who loves to slack" in peace? >_<
Sigh, gotta get into my definition of Busy again soon.
One way of not thinking too much, is to get working.
I should get another job.
Yea, but unlike last time, i ain't going to entertain trouble.


Be Contented.
No Regrets.